About our veterinary team in NE Baltimore
Pulaski Veterinary Clinic is located in the northeast metropolitan Baltimore area.
The original facility was used as a kennel until 1952 when it was transformed into a single veterinary practice. In 1976 Drs. E. Cocks and Wm. Boyd expanded the small practice into our current 3,000 square foot hospital. The hospital was built under the American Animal Hospital Association Standards. Both founding veterinarians have since retired.
Pulaski Veterinary Clinic is a private general practice with three full time veterinarians. We provide services for dogs and cats as well as small pocket pets. We strive to provide the best care for every patient and client and we perform all our services with compassion.