Looking for veterinary services in Baltimore?
Our three-doctor practice is very well equipped to serve your pet’s needs and your concerns as an owner. We are here to provide the best medical care for all household pets.
We can answer any of your questions and we will provide any helpful information your family may need to give the best care to your loved ones.
Our services include:
- Preventative Medicine
- New Puppy and Kitten Care
- Exotic Pet Exams
- Geriatric Care
- Digital Xrays – Regular and contrast
- In-House Blood work and Analysis
- Blood work, Cultures, and Biopsies Sent Out to a Lab
- In-House Microscope Analysis
- In-House Urinalysis and Fecal Tests
- General Surgery
- Limited Orthopedic Surgery (ACL Repair)
- Hospitalization for Critical Patients
- Pet wellness and vaccination programs to prevent illnesses
- Animal medical services for diagnosing and treating health conditions
- Pet surgery including spay and neuter
- Pet dental cleanings and treatment to avoid serious dental diseases
- And many more
We also provide limited boarding facilities for dogs, cats, and various exotic animals
**We do not provide grooming services (aside from nail trims)** But we can recommend the following grooming service: Robin’s Dog and Cat (410) 344-9008
We can also recommend a great behaviorist to help you in need of some fine tuning those problems you can’t quite get a handle on yourself: Nancy Williams, MA, RVT, Certified Animal Behaviorist, (410) 374-1556, www.dogswithissues.com
*An informative website on foods that are toxic: http://pets.webmd.com/dogs/slideshow-foods-your-dog-should-never-eat
If you have questions or need help with feral/stray cat spay and neuters: www.communitycatsmd.org
If you’re ready to see our expert veterinary team in Baltimore, call Pulaski Veterinary Clinic today at 410-686-6310 or make an appointment now.